Maintenance, repair and replacement of fencing are often major (and on-going) expenses for individual homeowners and larger installations such as seen with Homeowners Associations and Commercial Developments. Vinyl fencing has been available since 1984 and is a viable alternative for many. It is the fastest growing product in the fencing industry with sustained annual growth at 30% plus.
- Vinyl has five times the tensile strength of wood and four times the flexibility. It flexes under load, making it strong enough to safely hold cattle and horses.
- Graffiti is easily removed with acetone or lacquer thinner without harming the fence.
- These fences provide a safe and secure barrier for common pools, spas and restricted areas.
- Vinyl fence and deck products are created in controlled factory environments using stringent safety standards.
- Vinyl is nontoxic and 100% recyclable.
At Action Fence & Deck, we understand the need to maximize your resources and invest your dollars wisely. Common reasons to have us install our vinyl products for you or your organization:
- Vinyl fencing saves you money by eliminating your association's fence repair / replacement budget.
- It adds lasting beauty and privacy to your entire community and individual homes.
- It provides a safe and secure barrier for pools, spas and restricted areas.
- Vinyl is U.V. protected; it never needs to be painted. The color goes all the way through the material so scratches or gouges are almost invisible.